Read Online hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair manual
download Library Binding
-
*Download hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair manual download
Nook Gutenberg*
Download hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair...
Thursday, September 3, 2009
End of Summer
Wow, it's been a long time since I last looked at this. Well, summer is over and it's been an intense one. Not nearly long enough, but it has been quite enjoyable. The first week of summer I went to Weber State for a week as a part of the Utah Boys' State program. It was a really good experience. I met a lot of good guys and learned quite a bit about the American Election process. I'm glad I did it. I got home that Friday, and my family and I left on Saturday evening for Colorado Springs, CO, to visit some old friends. It was a 10 hour drive, but totally worth it. We visited the Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods State Park, and Pike's Peak. All of it was awesome and the friends we did it with were so great. We stayed for 3 days, then drove back in time for Jake to give his Farewell address in our ward before he took off for Brazil. Jake left the week afterward. We've missed him, but he's doing a greater work, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Joe is doing well as well, in Rome. Anyway, the rest of the summer was taken up by smaller vacations or family trips, work, and play. There's just never enough time to do all that you want to. Trek was the first week in August, and it was one of the best things I've done with my time. My entire family was involved in this Trek somehow. A lot of work went into it, and it was a great experience. School then started on the 24th of August, and it seems like I'll be enjoying this year much more than I did last year. It'll be good. I'm getting a little busy with SBC, NHS, Seminary Council, and SCC, but it's been fun. Well, that's been my life in a nutshell for the past 3 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment