Read Online hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair manual
download Library Binding
-
*Download hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair manual download
Nook Gutenberg*
Download hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Dual Identity
Have you ever had one of those times where it seems everything is going perfect in your life. Too perfect. Then you find out some bizarre event comes to your attention. Well, that's kind of the sort of thing that's happened to me this past week. One day, my brother points out I'd created a facebook account. The only thing is, I hadn't. i took a look at what he was talking about, and sure enough, someone had created a facebook account under the name Gregory Plazier. Just one thing though. The last name. Most people would look at it and say, "yeah, that's how you spell it," and that's where they would be wrong. Plaizier. i before and after z. The real Dutch way to spell it. I wouldn't be so unnerved about it, except for the fact that they are trying to be me. He/she is listed as going to Viewmont, has 71 "friends" and is keeping in contact with some of them. So, there are now 2 Gregory Plaizier's on facebook. I thought I might have a little fun with this guy, whoever he/she is. Now, what would your reaction be if you decided you'd pretend to be someone, build on the list of friends, then get an e-mail from the person you were trying to be, saying, "Hey, you forgot an "I" before the "Z"." Look, I know it could just be meant to be a practical joke, but it is a Federal Offense, against facebook policy, and could prove to be disastrous for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment