Monday, September 1, 2008

First Week of School

Well, back to the old grinding stone. We started school at good ol' Viewmont High on the 25th. I have 3 AP classes and Honors English, which is tougher than you might think. It's good to catch up with people that I haven't seen all summer. I'm taking Early Morning seminary, which is awesome because not really anyone is in there that doesn't want to be there. Everyone signed up themselves for the most part. I have an almost seminary teacher, Brother Allen. He's awesome. Somewhere in his early 20's with a 2 year old. I had him last year for a little while because he student-taught. I'm driving myself and my little brother to school and home, sometimes in our Orange, Natural Gas, construction truck. I'm lovin' it.

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

Dude I feel you on early morning! Ha ha but everybody that is there wants to be there which is awesome! Lucky you have a car lol natural gas? Thats awesome!!