Read Online hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair manual
download Library Binding
-
*Download hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair manual download
Nook Gutenberg*
Download hyundai hbf15 18t 5 forklift truck service repair...
Monday, September 29, 2008
Viewmont Homecoming
Over the weekend I had a chance to go to Viewmont's Homecoming Dance. It was a lot of fun, especially with the group I was with. My group had a little confusion starting out that resulted in a change of plan from the very beginning. We were planning to have 5 couples at the start, and the first guy to ask did it without really telling anyone else what he was going to do, so that put the rest of us in a bit of a sticky wicket. He asked someone that we all knew, but didn't know her friends. Later on, this guy started inviting more guys to join our group, until we had a total of 9 couples. We actually didn't know he was inviting all these people until we asked them what group they were in. So we split the group in two, I being with Eric Andersen, Derek Montgomery, and Jacob Sorenson. We had all asked people that knew each other, so the date wouldn't be really small on talk. On Friday, we planned to go to the Homecoming game with our dates, then go air-softing. I volunteered my Orange Truck to be the Student Body Committee Entry in the homecoming Parade. After the parade, the Student Relations officer told the SBC members that they could help with the tailgate at 5:30 if we wanted to. I thought it might be fun, so went to the school at 5:30 to help. I wound up on a grill, flipping and serving hot dogs. It was actually really fun. I left to pick up my date and Derek's date, then went to the game. (Derek had to help light the V). The football team slipped out a victory in the 4th quarter and we headed to my house to do some air-softing. On Saturday, we all came to my house for Dinner, it turned out very nice, thanks to my mom and family. We went to the actual dance about 8:30 and left around 10-10:30. We went to Jacob Sorenson's house for Ice Cream and to play Curses. It was over-all a very enjoyable time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG I remeber curses!!!! That game at your house! With the one card that was all wrinkled and torn because it was the worst curse! Oh good times Greg good times...
Post a Comment